Friday, May 28, 2010

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Okay…maybe two photos…and a few words!

I don’t often get moments with just my littlest little. With such an spirited and involving (and totally awesome) big sister I have to make an effort to find one on one time with my little guy. We have so much fun together when it’s all three of us…but special mama time is just so good for little souls.

One afternoon recently, while the big sister was off building fairy houses he and I had a marvelous time planting sunflowers in the Children’s Garden. He is a careful and attentive little gardener. Truly moments to treasure!

May 312 May 308