Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ruffles, snow, and chocolate…!

There’s been a lot happening around these parts lately.  Crafting goodness, yummy baking, and outdoor fun to begin with.  I finally finished my very own ruffle wreath!  So happy with it.  And can I say…so very very simple!!!  IMG_8397IMG_8400

I was a bit indulgent this weekend with the chocolate baking…but no one complained.  It always amazes me just how much can batter can be eaten stealth-like by little fingers…and sometimes not so stealth!!  But oh so cute the whole time.  Oh, and I have to tell you, this little man who was so quiet for so long, has found his words!!!  He talks non-stop now and held a conversation for the entire baking process as he sat on the counter and “helped” me.  What a little man cub!

IMG_8422IMG_8421

We had a bit of warm weather this weekend and had a lot of fun at a wonderful local park.  We wanted to hike on the trails there but they were completely underwater…I think this will be the story of our spring.  Must buy galoshes!!!  We have been rediscovering our yard and thoroughly enjoying this bit of nice weather…however long it stays! 

IMG_8430IMG_8432IMG_8437

Oh yes…it’s busy as always here.  Happy and healthy and busy…what more could you ask for?!