Friday, September 11, 2009

A New Look!

105_2171 We’ve been painting!!!  I couldn’t stomach the color of my room for one more little minute so out it went.  And I say “we” have been painting because it has definitely been a cooperative effort!!  My little helper has spent hours playing quiet games (chess mostly…but in her words “I don’t play this game like other boys and girls do…!” the pieces become families, the squares become rooms, and adventures occur!!)  on my bed interrupted by short, and highly supervised painting stints.  105_2169

And it turned out great!  Which is lucky…because I tried something very new, in fact I’ve never seen it done…and I wanted to share it with you!  So stay tuned!  105_2170 Painting and dancing apparently can be simultaneous activities!!!

Bookmark and Share