Monday, February 14, 2011

At This Moment


At this moment I am ...









...marveling at the adventure a couple dozen extra toes brings.
...making, and eating, delicious food.
...wondering how to bring Philadelphia and Boston closer.
...watching my children dote on a baby...so so sweet.
...eating up the personality of said baby...and all his siblings.
...laughing as the "big boys" introduce my littles to the marvels of the ipad.
...scheming and planning and crafting with my sister...oh do I have things to show you!!!
...missing my valentine...but oh so grateful for the trains and buses that run between Philadelphia and Boston, so that when I can't quite bring myself to leave my sister (which happens every time!!), there's an option for the valentine who sadly has to work.
...thrifting, sorting, and remaking...!
...exploring the enormity of DC, and the incredible museums it is overflowing with.
...reading stories, playing games, cleaning messes, changing diapers, learning about star wars and legos, drinking in the baby love, and enjoying all things vacation.
...full.
...happy.
...oh yes...!!

Happy Valentines Day friends!
Here's hoping your days are full and happy.




Bookmark and Share